Booz Allen Hamilton has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 100 years Today, the firm provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe. Booz Allen partners with public and private sector clients to solve their most difficult challenges through a combination of consulting, analytics, mission operations, technology, systems delivery, cybersecurity, engineering and innovation expertise.
Perform complex analysis, design, development, testing, debugging, and sustainment of computer software in support of tactical radar systems which provide training in operations and maintenance tasks. Maintain responsibility for the design, development, and implementation of the system and all corresponding software applications. Perform software engineering activities, including supporting development across multiple labs and systems and implement security and data assurance into the system. Apply knowledge of systems, platforms, and programming languages. Interface with team members and stakeholders on new and existing software requirements. Leverage knowledge of computing systems, software architectures and structures, and Graphic User Interface (GUI) development. Support system and application test reviews and user acceptance activities and work under general or little supervision in a dynamic team environment.
- 5+ years of experience with software development
- Experience with using analytical, communication, presentation, and problem solving expertise in a client workplace
- Experience with developing user interfaces
- Experience with Web-based applications and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of Perl, Python, or other scripting languages
-Ability to support tasks in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BS degree
- Experience with THAAD software a plus
- Experience with various other development languages and methodologies, including Swing, .Net, Ada, Agile, Netbeans, and Solaris a plus
- BS degree in CS, Software Engineering, or a related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Integrating a full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems. by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.